Health and Safety - Statement
This policy recognises and interprets our responsibility for the health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors and contractors. It is the policy of WB Construction Ltd to:
- Maintain a health and safety framework that guides and supports everyone in fulfilling their responsibilities for fire and health and safety;
- Outline the responsibilities and arrangements we have for complying with our health and safety obligations;
- Endeavour to comply with all our relevant health and safety legal duties;
- Identify and prioritise areas of risk and plan for their effective management;
- Seek competent professional advice, guidance and support;
- Undertake regular reviews of health and safety performance of all operational areas;
- Learn from accidents and incidents;
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Employ staff and third parties who are suitable and competent;
- Provide information, instruction and training which enable employees, visitors and contractors to undertake their tasks safely;
- Provide adequate levels of supervision determined by risk assessment that allow for the effective management of health and safety;
- Provide sufficient resources to enable the standards outlined in this policy to be met;
- Review and if necessary amend this policy annually or when significant changes occur.
If you would like to know more, please contact us for more information.